From strangers to aquaintances to colleagues to best friends...
Time is short but the bond grew really fast & stood strong.
I'm gonna miss the good times we had together.Especially with De Artistes.
They've given the most pricelss gifts and taught the most valuable lessons.
They are our teachers,indeed.
Their smilez brighten up my day.
Can't ever seem to get them outta my mind, esp. Natasha.
I'd wish i have a sis like her.
She's such an angel.
I'm very blessed to have her stuck around me all the time.
Despite the scoldings she got for being MIA from De artistes, she still stood by me.
I wish i had been able to spend more time with her.
Really filled with regrets to learn that she came lookin' for me in tears and i wasn't around to hug her.
Separation is such a pain.
It's really sad good things don't last forever.
We had our moments together.
Memories left in our hearts that will never fade.
Ironically,
Now i kinda miss Gerard screamin' at us.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home